Monday, June 22, 2009

LabCorb Pulls My Strings

I know I haven't posted a blog in a long time but I swear that I really have been busy. I know, I know. How could I be so busy if I'm unemployed and have entire days to do as I please? Well, planning for my sweet bundle of joy to arrive takes up a lot of time! For example, the time I spend sitting in LabCorp has officially started to take over my life. I know people by name, how many kids they have and which employees are good at taking blood. I also know LabCorp makes me want to scream or shove my head through a wall. They are understaffed, don't take appointments and keep the air conditioning blasting! Is it irritating? YES! Am I venting? YES! Is there anything I can do about it? NO! Sometimes things simply suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment